All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
To maintain or regain your health, and to function your best today, we strongly suggest following a complete nutritional balancing program based on a properly performed hair mineral analysis. However, if you are waiting for your program to arrive, or if you are not ready to embark on a full program, we recommend several basic food supplements that are described below.
Why supplements? Supplements are needed today for many reasons:
- Our food is not as nutritious as it was 100 years ago.
- The sun is not providing enough vitamin D.
- Farm animals are being fed corn, causing the omega-3 fatty acid levels to be low in everyone.
- We are surrounded by toxic metals and toxic chemicals.
- Supplements can be used to balance body chemistry.
In my view, anyone who says that food will provide all the nutrients one needs is not well informed or does not want you to be well. All one need do is compare the USDA food tables from 100 years ago to the same tables today.
Today our produce contains 1/10th to 1/1000th the nutrient content of food 100 years ago. The reason is modern agricultural methods, even if the food is organically grown.
- £26.39 – £51.69Quick ViewSelect options
- £30.49 – £59.99Quick ViewSelect options
- £12.19 – £23.29Quick ViewSelect options
- £24.99 – £47.99Quick ViewSelect options
- £16.19 – £31.49Quick ViewSelect options
- £17.29 – £33.49Quick ViewSelect options
- £12.19 – £23.39Quick ViewSelect options