Hair Mineral Analysis Test
Development science employs the use of the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) as a means to construct a biochemical picture of what’s going on inside a person. It measures the levels of 21 minerals in the hair which reflect the behavior of the whole body over an extended period of time, since everything in our bodies are made up of minerals. The mineral levels, ratios and patterns reveal insights about health, disease roots, toxicity, emotional health, progress on the program, and much more!
A great way to understand HTMA is through the old hermetic axiom, “As above, so below.” This essentially means that life is scaled with a certain correspondence between each level, just like how the keys on a piano consist of the same repeating notes across lower and higher octaves. Nature uses repeating whole number patterns to generate all life forms in the universe, and the forms created this way are referred to as fractals. In this sense, our bodies are fractals as well, and this is how a HTMA is able to peek into so many levels our existence, including lifestyle, dietary habits, metabolic type, gland/organ activity, as well as psychology/emotional states, personality, movement and direction in one’s life, and development. From this information, personalized programs bring about ever deeper healing and profound transformation, coming ever closer to one’s highest potential and innermost nature.
Here are some ways this information is applied:
- Balancing the oxidation rate – Determining the oxidation rate is a form of metabolic typing, which is a way to generally classify body chemistry. It reveals a lot of information about a person quickly, and points to the sorts of dietary and supplementary actions one needs to take to progress. By balancing the oxidation rate, hundreds of physical and emotional symptoms improve on their own; this is in part due to an optimum oxidation rate leading to better energy production and efficiency, energy with which the body can use to heal and develop itself.
- Assessing gland and organ function – There are a number of indicators on a hair test for organ function and the cellular activity of thyroid and adrenal hormones, with an example being the calcium/potassium ratio, also referred to as the “thyroid ratio”. It is referred to as such because potassium sensitises the cells to thyroid hormone, while higher tissue calcium is associated with decreased cell permeability, which affects passage of thyroid hormones into the cell. Certain supplements such as thyro-complex and endo-dren are given in development programs to nourish and heal these organs/glands.
- Identifying toxic load – A key aspect of all development programs is to eliminate all toxic metals and chemicals, through 20 different detoxification methods. Due to this current time period having the highest levels of these metals and chemicals in recorded history, they have become a major cause of illness and aging. The HTMA has a number of ways to access general toxicity, including the poor eliminator pattern. This is when the level of a metal is extremely low on a hair test, pointing to difficulty in eliminating this metal and retention in toxic amounts deep in the body.
- Identifying trends or tendencies for many health conditions – Research shows many health conditions are related to tissue mineral imbalances. The HTMA may reveal them months or years before they manifest in the body, helping development programs be not only powerful for prevention but also for correcting the roots of various conditions.
- Progress monitoring – The core focus of development programs is to cause the body to develop in the safest and fastest way. This term refers to the expression of the full genetic potential of human beings, which leads to higher states of health, consciousness, longer lifespan, improved cognition, and arising of certain abilities such as telepathy, access to “guidance”, and perception/expansion of subtle energy fields. It is talked about in various ancient texts, often referred to as “The Path” or “The Way”, but doesn’t occur much today due to widespread malnourishment and toxicity. When following a development program, various “joy patterns” on the hair test point to progress taking place within a person. An example is a rise of phosphorus to 17-25%mg, marking early development related to breakdown and replacement of glial cells (non thinking cells) with more neurons (thinking cells) in the brain. This manifests as higher levels of mental functioning, which changes the way one sees and understands themselves and the world.