Endo-met C Ascorbates with AspartatesApril 9, 2023
In this package, you will receive a Hair Mineral Analysis report from Analytical Research Labs, a HTMA Report using our advanced artificial intelligence system, a healing program report (solutions) and supplement recommendation,
Our report, solutions and supplement recommendation is generated by our own world-class AI reporting system that analyzes over 600 different patterns and 1000s of variables.
Unfortunately, many lab reports are old and outdated, they do not show newer HTMA patterns and their ideal ratios and mineral values are not updated with the latest information, our application is completely up-to-date with all of the latest HTMA research.
We will analyze both initial and retest HTMA charts.
Upon purchasing You will receive an email with information in to send in your HTMA. When the sample has been analyzed our team will receive the results, generate a report. solutions and supplement recommendation and email the information to you.
If you have any questions please use our contact form to get in touch,
How it works:
1. Once you have made the order you will receive an email with how to send in your sample.
2. You send your sample to Analytical Research Laboratories in Pheonix, Az
3. Once your sample has been analyzed the results are sent to us at hairanalysis.report
4. We will make the reports with supplement recommendations using our premium report application.
5. Both test results and reports with supplements are then emailed to you.
6. You will receive a verified list of practitioners you may want to work with to further your healing journey.
What is on the test & report?
– 13 main mineral values – Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Phosphorus
– 7 toxic metals – Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Aluminum
– 5 additional minerals – Cobalt, Molybdenum, Lithium, Nickel
– Oxidation rate – Slow oxidation, mixed oxidation, fast oxidation
– Significant ratios – Calcium/Magnesium, Calcium/Potassium, Sodium/Magnesium, Sodium/Potassium, Zinc/Copper, Calcium/Phosphorous
– Detailed Htma report with latest research and patterns
– Details reports of mineral ratios
– Major htma patterns analyzing over 300patterns
– Copper toxicity information and hidden copper toxicity indicators
– Adrenal burnout information
– Toxic metal information
– Retest patterns
-Positive and joy patterns
– Side-by-side graphs showing initial and retest
-Stages of stress
-Metabolic patterns + trends
– Full healing program report
-What to expect
-Mindset & Psychology
-Other important aspects for healing
-Assessing the need for program changes
-Analysis of the HTMA patterns in relation to healing
-Read more links
-Analysis of patterns in relation to supplements
-Detailed information on each supplement
-Automatic dosages overlooked by a practitioner
-Information on supplements and detoxification
– This does not include a Skype/phone consultation. however there is an option to upgrade when you receive your results
Hair Mineral Analysis or HTMA is an extremely accurate way to test the bodies mineral levels in the hair. From that you extract a plethora of data. Things you can see on HTMA tests are mineral deficiencies, overloaded organs, toxicity levels and more.
It’s a great way to get an overall snapshot of your health and see where you may need to make some changes. This test is also helpful for pregnant women, athletes and those with chronic conditions.
Analytical Research Laboratories offer a variety of different packages but this particular package includes a report and supplement recommendation.
We generate our own report and supplement recommendation. We use a world-class application that analyzes over 400 different patterns and variations. This ensures that you’re getting the most up-to-date information possible.
In order to complete the test you will need to send in around a tablespoon of hair. The hair can be cut as close to the scalp as possible.
Are you wondering whether you have copper toxicity? Copper toxicity is one of the most common but misunderstood health problem of our modern era. Many people with copper toxicity suffer from a wide range of health problems that can be difficult to identify and diagnose.
Copper toxicity is caused by an accumulation of copper in the body. Copper is a mineral that is found in many everyday items, including water pipes, cookware, birth control pills, vitamin supplements, and foods such as nuts, seeds, shellfish, chocolate and liver.
Symptoms of copper toxicity can include: anxiety, depression, acne, eczema, hair loss, heart palpitations, infertility, joint pain, memory problems, menstrual irregularities, mood swings and osteoporosis.
There are many ways to test for copper toxicity on a HTMA test. In-fact our Analysis has 28 hidden copper toxicity indicators.
Adrenal burnout unlike general fatigue is a more prolonged and deeper form of tiredness that is often not resolved by taking breaks or even after vacations. It is also not alleviated with caffeine or sugar. Adrenal burnout is a state where the adrenal glands have been pushed beyond their capacity to cope with stress.
There are three stages of adrenal fatigue:
1st stage – The person experiences tiredness, but is able to function relatively well.
2nd stage – The person experiences tiredness, along with some physical and emotional symptoms such as anxiety, depression, and irritability.
3rd stage – The person experiences profound tiredness and is unable to function normally. They may also experience weight gain, body aches, low blood pressure, and a decreased sex drive.
There are many ways to test for adrenal burnout on a HTMA test. In-fact our Analysis has 16 hidden adrenal burnout indicators.
Please note on your bank statement the name will show as The Development Space or The Development Space Ltd, which is our parent company.